We Are Recruiting Now.
We are a fast growing young business and so are regularly looking for motivated people to join us. Innovation and passion in everything we do at TheRiderFirm.CC is essential to ensure we reach our potential to provide great products for as many devoted riders as possible. Everyone in our business is encouraged to advance and grow their role. Everyone at TheRiderFirm.CC has the opportunity to input into the cycling product development process, helping develop our current brands and creating future products for devoted riders.
Please scroll down the page to see our current openings.
If you think you have the skills, experience or drive to learn to cover more than one of these roles we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to Apply
Email your CV and a covering email/letter to Team@TheRiderFirm.CC with the details below:
- Please include the job title of the role/s you are applying for in your email subject line
- Whether you are looking for part-time, full-time, or either
- The hours you would like to work
- Your expected salary
- If applicable, current salary
- If you are a cyclist please tell us about your riding; how long have you been riding, what type of riding do you do, which bikes do you own, what events you have done/are planning to do, how you feel about riding.
Best of luck and thank you ever so much to anyone who applies.
GRAPHIC DESIGN & BRANDING
When applying for this role by email please attach a design portfolio or include links to your portfolio or examples of work.
Permanent part-time or Freelance
Total time: 1-2 days a week, as we grow the role is likely to grow.
Location: Flexible; can be based at our Sussex office or home working.
Salary/Rate: Based on experience and portfolio. Permanent employees benefit from a generous company performance bonus.
We are constantly developing new brands, products and communication material. For this we need visual imagery that excites, provokes and speaks of a deep respect for riding. Depiction of cycling's traditions, the harshness of the riding environment as well as the satisfaction and joy that can be earned while riding is critical to our products and communication.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing brand logos, identities and guidelines
- Developing product graphical layouts with accompanying design manuals for suppliers.
- Product packaging design
- Creating imagery for use online, in email, social media and printed materials.
- Photography and videography may be an expansion to the role over time but are not currently essential.
- This role can develop into you becoming our visual creative driving force within the company including the possibility to lead visual projects such as website design and create or manage design centered brands and products.
You are most likely to succeed if you have:
- A strong design portfolio or examples of design work.
- You are a rider and have a strong knowledge of riding. Road riding is a large part of our current product range but we are also working on MTB product.
- A positive, friendly can-do attitude.
- Good email and online communication skills.
- The ability to fit well into our group at The Rider Firm. Working together and helping each other out is essential.
Working hours and location
- Location is flexible; can be based at our office in Partridge Green, West Sussex. or home working.
- This is a part time role and we are flexible about working hours.
- If you feel you are well suited to the position but require a full time role and have an interest in other roles in our business please apply and indicate this in your application.